Top 25 signs that you live in your RV full-time!
You might live in an RV if…
1) Your GPS is your best friend!
2) You NEVER know where items are in the grocery store.
3) You dump your own sewage and it is no big deal.
4) Your family has to ask you where you are when they call.
5) You keep both winter and summer wardrobes because you don’t know where you will end up.
6) You know what snowbirds are and have seen them in their natural habitat.
7) Your HOME has wheels.
8) You blog so that YOU will remember where you have been!
9) You look in your pantry and see that you have cereal from New Jersey, pasta from Texas, canned goods from Alabama and crackers from California.
10) You are always the new guy in town
11) You know where to find the best, most reliable internet.
12) You own very little and are proud of that!
13) You follow the warm weather.
14) You hang pictures and decoration on the wall with velcro.
15) You don’t own any figurines or other cutesy stuff that sits on countertops.
16) You have slept in a Wal-Mart parking lot.
17) You meet up with a family in Virginia that you met in California!
18) Your kids remember friends by what state they met them in!
19) You grocery shop every three days because your refrigerator is so small.
20) You have been to more museums, aquariums, national parks, monuments and zoos than you can remember.
21) You have ever “pulled chocks”.
22) You look confused when someone asks you “where are you from?”
23) You get your mail 2-3 months late regularly from your mail forwarding service.
24) You have witnessed your toilet “burping” at you.
25) You crave adventure and can not wait to see what is around the next corner!
Have you enjoyed our list? What would you add to it?