Stitch Fix Reveal Box #1!
I am so excited! I have been eyeing Stitch Fix for a while, but as I was losing weight I was slightly outside their scope of sizing. Now after losing 125 pounds I am able to be styled by Stitch Fix! They style up to a 14/16 and X-large! They are also looking to extend their sizes, but it hasn’t happened yet. I was nervous at first. My body is not shaped like a model and I definitely have “trouble areas”, but I set aside my concerns and let stitch fix do their thing! Here are the steps you take to sign up for Stitch Fix:
1) Sign up for an account here: Stitch Fix Account Sign-up!
2) Fill out your Style Profile. This will include questions about preferred item pricing, sizing, colors, etc and you can leave a personal, more detailed note to your stylist!
3) Order your first fix! Pick your date that you would prefer it to be delivered. At this point you will be charged a $20.00 styling fee. If you choose to keep any items from your box the styling fee is applied to that item making it $20.00 less!
4) Receive your fix in the mail! Try your items on and decide what you want to send back or keep. You have three days to do this! Your fix contains a postage paid envelope to return your items back to Stitch Fix! After you have decided what to keep and what to send back log into your account and go to checkout. This is where you leave feedback and notes about the items you received!
5) Schedule your next fix! While you CAN receive a fix monthly, you can also choose to receive it two months, three months, etc, out. I wish there was an option for twice a month!
I have to say. I honestly thought that I was going to order my Stitch Fix and not a single thing was going to fit or look right. I was so wrong! I wasn’t sure on sizing, whether to pick large or extra large, but luckily they also ask for you weight and height and I think that helps to fit you in the correct clothing! It turns out that everything fit, but a few of them I didn’t love enough to keep. I made a deal with my self that if I didn’t love it I was not going to add it to my already tiny RV closet! For this fix I chose to keep 2 out of 5 items that were sent! I feel like that is extremely awesome considering I expected nothing to work for me on my very first fix! Below are the items I received and my review of each one!
As always, if you see something you like feel free to pin it on Pinterest!
1) Skies Are Blue: Lyley Embroidered Yoke Knit Top
2) Gorjana Cress Shimmer V necklace
3) Brixon Ivy: Jarred Lace Detail Cap-Sleeve Blouse
4) Papermoon: Matti Pleated Front Blouse
5) THML Mario Pullover Sweater
Here is the style card and note that was sent with my items to give me ideas on how to wear them!