At times traveling, being in a new town, moving a lot, and homeschool can be really hectic! For 2014 I decided I wanted to get my life organized!! While researching ways to organize I ran across Erin Condren Life Planners! I was immediately attracted to the bright colors and the ability to personalize the planners!
I did some research and found that Erin Condren Life Planners had rave reviews! So, I took the plunge, personalized one and ordered it! I am so glad I did!! This thing is functional, fun and beautiful!
These are a few of my favorite things about Erin Condren Life Planners:
– a laminated, heavy duty 10mL cover for protection from daily wear and tear
– LAMINATED tabs for extra durability
– TWO-page monthly spreads with reinforced coil-side binding
– inspirational quotes throughout
– meal/exercise/lists/etc. section for highlighted daily notes & activities
– DOUBLE-sided “keep it together” folder to wrangle receipts, stamps, and other papers
– 240 colorful stickers to highlight birthdays, special events and reminders
– bound-in zip lock pocket with 12 gift labels and “let’s get together” cards
– sturdy aluminum coil that will not bend & allows your planner to lay flat
Oh, and check out a just a FEW of the cover options!
While I LOVE my Erin Condren Life Planner
, she also has MANY other beautiful and customizable products like cards, gift tags, stickers, luggage, and matching notepads!
The planners are even fun to decorate with my newest addictions: Washi tape and Stickers!
Enter Below! Ends 12/03!
((Rafflecopter might take a while to load!))
a Rafflecopter giveaway