At times traveling, being in a new town, moving a lot, and homeschool can be really hectic! For 2014 I decided I wanted to get my life organized!! While researching ways to organize I ran across Erin Condren Life Planners! I was immediately attracted to the bright colors and the ability to personalize the planners!
I did some research and found that Erin Condren Life Planners had rave reviews! So, I took the plunge, personalized one and ordered it! I am so glad I did!! This thing is functional, fun and beautiful!
These are a few of my favorite things about Erin Condren Life Planners:
- a laminated, heavy duty 10mL cover for protection from daily wear and tear
- LAMINATED tabs for extra durability
- TWO-page monthly spreads with reinforced coil-side binding
- inspirational quotes throughout
- meal/exercise/lists/etc. section for highlighted daily notes & activities
- DOUBLE-sided “keep it together” folder to wrangle receipts, stamps, and other papers
- 240 colorful stickers to highlight birthdays, special events and reminders
- bound-in zip lock pocket with 12 gift labels and “let’s get together” cards
- sturdy aluminum coil that will not bend & allows your planner to lay flat
Oh, and check out a just a FEW of the cover options!
While I LOVE my Erin Condren Life Planner
, she also has MANY other beautiful and customizable products like cards, gift tags, stickers, luggage, and matching notepads!
The planners are even fun to decorate with my newest addictions: Washi tape and Stickers!
Enter Below! Ends 12/03!
((Rafflecopter might take a while to load!))
a Rafflecopter giveaway