Buffalo chicken wonton cups
- Wonton wrappers
- Pre-cooked rotisserie chicken (Found in your grocers deli)
- Buffalo sauce
- Reduced fat cream cheese
- Crushed garlic
- Blue cheese crumbles
- Chives (optional)
- Celery (optional)
- Place wonton wrappers in muffin tin and cook at 350 degrees until golden brown. Remove and repeat for desired amount.
- In a medium bowl cream together the cream cheese, garlic, and blue cheese. Set aside.
- Remove chicken from bones and shred in a bowl, add buffalo sauce and toss.
- Put it all together… Spread the cream cheese mixture (about a tablespoon) in the bottom of each wonton cup. Place a heaping spoonful of the chicken mixture on top and garnish with chives. Can be severed with celery. Enjoy!